Ever since the launch of the Realme Narzo 30 series in September last year, there has been no end to the curiosity among phone lovers about the upcoming Realme Narzo 30 series. The series has been the talk of the town for the past few months. Various tipstars have been claiming that Realme will launch the series in January. However, the manufacturer has not yet made an official announcement about the Realmy Narzo series, except to be seen on the certification site. Today, however, the popular Chinese consumer tech brand has posted a new survey on its official Realmie community website, which has led many to believe that the next smartphones in the Narzo series are coming soon.
Reame Narzo 30 Release Date
In fact, Realme, in that survey, left the responsibility of selecting the retail box of the Narzo 30 smartphone to the people. In this case, the company has posted pictures of six possible designs for the retail boxes of the next Narzo device and asked the company’s fans to choose a design of their choice. Hopefully, this new series can set foot in the market next March.
Reame Narzo 30 Price
Speaking of specifications, the upcoming RealMe Narjo 30 series will have a MediaTek Dimension 600U chipset, 5,000mAh battery capacity, a 6.5-inch screen, a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, and more. According to tipstar Mukul Sharma, three phones will be launched under this series, which will be priced between Rs 18,000.
Reame Narzo 30 Full Specifications
- Body Build: The body build of the phone is Aluminum frame and the front and back are made with Gorilla Glass.
- Colors: Black only. Other variants may be built, now we know only black color.
- Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, will support up to 16M colors in the display. Multi-touch is also available.
- Display Resolution & Size: 1080×2340 pixels and the display size will be 6.5 inches. With the pixel density of 397 PPI.
- Display Protection: the display of the Reame Narzo 30 is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It is the latest gorilla glass.
- RAM: The RAM on this phone is 8 GB.
- Internal Storages: The internal storage has two versions with it. One is 64 GB and the other one is 128 GB.
- External Storage: The external storage has a dedicated slot and it supports microSD card and supported up to 256 GB.
- Operating System: It is Android Pie 9.0 or Android Q 10.0.
- Home UI: The UI of the phone is ColorOS v6.0.
- Chipset: The chipset is MediaTek Helio P70 or else.
- Processor: The processor that will be given to this phone is Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 2.1 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 2 GHz).
- GPU: The GPU of this mobile is Mali-G73 MP3.
In this context, let me tell you, Realm brought the Narzo series of phones to the market with the younger generation in mind. There is no difference between these Narzo handsets and other phones of the company. However, its performance is far ahead of other handsets in Realm. As a result, these budget smartphones have already received a wide response from consumers.