Hello friends, we have arranged today’s content with an interesting topic for Robi operator customers. Many customers of Robi operators do not know how to take the emergency balance. Robi Operator customers can now take instant emergency balance at any time. When your phone runs out of balance when you need it, you can meet your needs with an instant emergency balance. Now that the balance is over, you can’t stop talking. You can finish your talk with the emergency balance. But the question is how do you take an emergency balance or loan from the Robi operator. In this post, we have given you detailed information about how Robi Operator will take Emergency Balance and Emergency Balance Code. So let’s see how you can get an emergency balance loan from the Robi operator.
Robi Instant Emergency Balance
Robi operators are now giving emergency balances of up to100 TK to their customers. With this Emergency Balance, you can send voice calls and SMS to any number. However, the amount of emergency balance you will get from the Robi operator depends on your monthly usage and recharge. This means that you will get an emergency balance depending on how much you spend monthly on your Robi SIM. An emergency loan taken from the Robi operator will be deducted on the next recharge. Your phone has run out of balance when you need to talk, now you can easily meet your needs with an emergency balance from the Robi operator
Instant Emergency Balance Activation Code
Here we have given the activation code to get the instant emergency balance of the Robi operator.
Also, dial * 8 # to check if your SIM is eligible for Emergency Balance.
- To get Robi Instant Emergency Balance dial *123*007 #. (Free)
- Instant Emergency Balance Terms
- All eligible Robi prepaid customers can enjoy instant balance service up to 100TK.
- 2 taka (tax) SMS notification charge is applicable for taking a loan of 12TK or above.
- Instant Balance is applicable for sending any voice call or SMS.
- Check your instant balance by dialing *1 # or *222 #.
- To check Outstanding Balance, dial * 8 # and go to Account menu, and press 1.
- Instant Balance can be used at any time.
- Product tariff and pulse apply.
- 15% supplementary duty (SD charge), 15% VAT on tariffs including supplementary duty, and 1% charge on value-added tax.
- Minutes purchased in the bundle package or other free bonuses will be used before the instant balance.
In this content, we have provided details about Robi Operator Instant Emergency Balance. We hope you enjoy the extension and benefit from this content. If you like the post, don’t forget to like and share. If you have any other questions about Emergency Balance, please let us know in the comments. We will let you know.