Teletalk is the only mobile phone operator in Bangladesh. We are getting Teletalk Operator – Today we will tell you in this post how you can buy Teletalk Barnnomala SIM. Generally Teletalk Barnnomala SIM has been implemented by the government for students and university students. Students at Ekushey Book Fair could only buy this Barnnomala SIM for only 50 taka. Now you can purchase this SIM through SMS and online. Today we will tell you how to register Teletalk Barnnomala SIM through SMS Online. Barnnomala SIM you will be two able to register. One is via SMS and the other is online. Let’s see how you can register Teletalk Barnnomala SIM.
Teletalk Barnnomala SIM can be registered very easily via SMS. All you have to do is –
- First you write BOR with any Teletalk SIM and send the first three letters of your Board of Education, SSC roll number, year of SSC pass and your own phone number to 16222 (SMS will come to your number later). BOR<space> Board <space> ssc Roll <space > ssc pass year <space>phn number.
- In the return SMS you will get your name and the registration code number of Barnnomala SIM.
- You can withdraw your SIM from a Teletalk customer with the Barnnomala registration code and your name.
- To register online, you must first enter —http://bornomala.teletalk.com.bd/
- Submit all information correctly.
- Then a page like below will appear–
Here you will give all your information as soon as you are your guardian or you are 18 years old. Select where you want to pick up the SIM. If there is no Teletalk customer care in your district, select that customer care to pick up the SIM from the next district. For identifiers, click Submit with the name of someone you know and the voter ID card number and mobile number. If you fill in the information correctly, another page will appear where you will check and save the information provided by you. Your completed form will take time to remove the SIM so you have to print it out.
Barnnomala SIM advantage
- Voice and video call rate on any Teletalk number day and night is 30 paisa/min.
- 60 paisa / min voice call to another operator.
- 1 GB data 130 taka validity 30 days.
- 5 GB data 400 taka validity 30 days
- 30 minutes 30 MB data and 30 free SMS for every 30 taka recharge.
- 50 minutes voice call (teletalk number)
- 50 minute video call (to Teletalk)
- 50 SMS (Teletalk number 25 and other operators 25)
- 50 MMS (to Teletalk number)
- 250 MB 3G data.
I hope you understand the Barnnomala SIM registration procedures well. This SIM is for students only. In this SIM you will get the lowest call rate and affordable internet offer. If you have any problems or information, please let us know. We will always try to answer your questions and solve your problems. If you like our post, don’t forget to like and share. Stay tuned to our page.