Hello, today we will discuss with you about the method of balance transfer from GP to GP number. Are you a customer of GP operator? Do you want to transfer the balance to the GP number of your loved ones? Do you want to transfer the balance to your loved ones as a gift? But you do not understand how to do that? You can now easily learn from this post and understand how to transfer balance from GP to GP number. Did you mistakenly recharge your mobile without sending money to someone’s GP number? You no longer have to regret it because you can get your money back through balance transfer. You can easily transfer balance from GP to GP number but many people do not know this simple medium and we have created today’s content to inform those who do not know. Let’s see which methods we can follow to transfer the balance.
GP to GP Balance Transfer System
- In order to transfer the balance first, the customer has to register the GP number.
To register, dial*121*1500 #, and press 1.
- Your registration will be confirmed in SMS.
- Then to transfer the balance the customer has to dial *121*1500 # and press 2 and follow the instructions received.
- If you want to change your PIN number, dial *121*1500 # and then press 3 and follow the instructions.
What to do if you forget the PIN number?
You must have a PIN number to transfer balance from GP to GP number. If you want to change the PIN number, you need to enter the previous PIN number. It is impossible to transfer balance without a PIN number but if you forget your PIN number you can easily get your PIN back. Call 121 GP Customer Care and get the information you need to get your forgotten PIN back.
GP To GP Balance Transfer Terms
- If you want to transfer the balance, you need to use Grameenphone network for more than six months and recharge 300TK or more.
- Recharge limit is minimum 10 TK and maximum 100 TK.
- Can be transferred 10 times per month.
- Only prepaid subscribers can enjoy the offer and send the balance to any prepaid / postpaid customer.
- Also no other service charge is applicable.
If the customer sends 50TK to another planet, the customer will be able to receive the full 50 TK.
Balance Transfer From My GP App
GP Operator’s customers can transfer balance from there by downloading My GP app on their Android phone. They can change PIN number to transfer balance from My GP app. You can easily transfer the balance to your desired GP number by following the instructions in My GP Apps.
Here is a detailed discussion of balance transfer from GP to GP number. We hope that you will find the answers to all the questions related to the balance transfer of all the customers of GP Operator here.