Grameenphone is the number one operator in Bangladesh. We have been meeting the needs of the customers of Grameenphone, a powerful network in Bangladesh, from the very beginning. The GP network has become stronger with the young people’s thinking and progress. Grameenphone is always active in improving the means of communication, keeping abreast of all the world’s news and strengthening its surroundings. You can get all the great offers only if you turn off the SIM at the widely used Grameenphone operator. Grameenphone has once again brought.
Grameenphone Off SIM Offer
If any of your GP SIMs are off for a long time. If you activate your closed SIM, you will get a great offer at a low price. You can find out about all Grameenphone Off SIM offer in this post. We will discuss in detail on this page about GP’s Offer when these offers change later. Stay tuned to this page to learn more about all offers from GP and other operators. Your SIM must be closed from 23-12-2019. To know if your closed SIM is covered under ‘GP Off SIM Offer 2020’ dial 121 5300 #.
101 taka recharge offer on GP off SIM
You can get GP off SIM only by recharging Tk 101-
- 3 GB internet + 100 minutes.
- Time 30 days.
- Dial *121 *1* 2 # to check validity.
- To close the offer dial *121* 1003 *13 #.
- Offer only applies to prepaid customers.
28 taka recharge offer on off SIM
If you recharge 28 tk in closed SIM, you will get 48 minutes.
- On any operator.
- Time 30 days.
- 28 tk recharge offer If the offer is taken again before it expires, the previous minutes will be added to the new minute and more time will be given.Minute balance check *121* 1* 2 #.
48 tk recharge offer on off SIM
- GP off SIM e 48 tk can be recharged, 48 paisa / minute call rate.
- This offer can be used on any Grameenphone SIM.
- Also 48 tk 2 GB internet, validity 2 days.
Moreover, if you recharge 49 tk or 39 tk in your closed SIM, you can take the 1 paisa / second offer. This offer is valid for all Grameenphone SIMs.r will not apply to skitto 0perator.