In today’s post we will discuss how Dutch Bangla Bank customers can view and download Dutch Bangla Bank Statements. Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited is a privately owned commercial bank. Dutch Bangla Bank started its official journey in Bangladesh in 1996. The current branch of Dutch Bangla Bank stands at 184. And has a subscriber base of 2,66,21,000. Many people in Dutch Bangla Bank want to know how to view bank account, agent banking account, internet banking account, ATM card statement. The statement is the customer’s full year transaction details. So the customer will be able to see the full details of the transactions done throughout the year absolutely free. If you want to view and download Dutch-Bangla Bank Statement then you can follow our procedure to get Dutch-Bangla Bank Statement. You can get your bank statement from different branches of Dutch Bangla Bank. Dutch Bangla Bank’s free statement can be taken twice a year. However, to make a statement more than this, you have to pay 100TK + VAT 15% i.e. 115 TK. Below we have given you the methods to make Bangla Dutch Bangla Bank Statement.
Dutch Bangla Bank Statement From Internet Banking
You can easily view and download your account statement of Dutch Bangla Bank from Internet Banking. To get Dutch Bangla Bank Statement from Internet Banking, first you need to go to DBBL website dutchbanglabank.com.
- You must know the user ID and password of internet banking.
- First you need to go to your account and click on Account Activity.
- A page like the one below will appear.
- Select Account: Select your account number. Search by: Select the specified period instead of the current period.Transaction type: Select debit transaction if you want to view debit transaction, select credit transaction if you want to view credit transaction, select debit and credit transaction if you want to view both transactions. Form Date: Enter the date you want your transaction to be viewed. And Today: Give the current date.
- Leave the rest as is and click the submit button.
- After submitting, you will get the full details of your one year transaction.
- You can download and print the PDF file of the statement by clicking on download.
Dutch Bangla Bank Statement Check From Nexus Pay
You can view Dutch Bangla Bank’s bank statement absolutely free from Nexus Pay app. First you need to download the Nexus Pay app. All you need is a smartphone, you need to download the Nexus Pay app to your smartphone. Click the menu icon in the top left corner. Then click the Mini Statement button. Select the image of the card you want to view. You will then be able to view your bank statement. With the Nexus Pay app, you can easily view your bank statements quickly.
Dutch Bangla Bank Statement Print Copy From Bank
Dutch Bangla Bank customers need to visit the Dutch-Bangla Bank branch where you have opened an account to view their full year transaction details. If you want to go there and see your bank statement, you will see absolutely free statement there. And retrieve a printed copy of your bank statement from the counter.
You can also view the mini statement from Dutch Bangla Bank ATM booth. Dutch Bangla Bank debit card and credit card customers can easily view mini statements from ATM machines.
- Insert your cut into the Dutch-Bangla Bank ATM Machine.
- Type your PIN number.
- Then click there to show the mini statement.
- Then the Ease and No option will be shown in the print statement. If you want to print the statement, click the Yes button.
- Your mini statement print will be completed successfully. It will cost you 3Tk to print.
I hope you have understood the information related to viewing and issuing Dutch-Bangla Bank Statement. Here are some suggestions on how to look or get an appointment for antique items. If you want to know more about Dutch Bangla Bank, you can let us know by commenting. We will definitely let you know.