Airtel customers can now easily transfer balances from Airtel to Airtel numbers. Today we have arranged the content with all the information on how to transfer the balance from your Airtel number. In today’s post, we will discuss what will be the details of how to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel number and how to collect and change your PIN number for transferring a balance.
Airtel Balance Transfer
Now any customer of Airtel operator can transfer their balance from any place at any time very easily. If you want to give a gift to your loved one by transferring the balance or if you want to help your friends by transferring the balance in case of danger, you can easily transfer the balance from Airtel number. Here are the instructions you can follow to transfer balance from Airtel number. You can easily transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel number by following our rules.
To transfer balance type customer BTR <space> xxxx (PIN-optional) <space> 016xxxxxx (customer’s mobile number) <space> amount of 100 TK and send to 1000 number.
What To Do If You Forget The PIN Number?
- If you forget your PIN number, you can easily get your PIN back via Request SMS. Follow the instructions below to get your PIN back.
- Request for PIN: Type ‘PIN’ and send to 1000 number
- To enable PIN: Type ‘PIN’ and send to 1000.
- To disable PIN: Type ‘PIN off’ and send to 1000 number.
- To change PIN: Type PIN (current PIN) (new 4-digit PIN) Send to 1000.
Airtel Balance Transfer Terms
- Balance transfer from Airtel prepaid to Airtel prepaid number is possible.
- Your connection must be active for at least 30 days to use the Balance Transfer service.
- A minimum of 5 TK and a maximum of 100 TK can be transferred in a single transaction.
- A maximum of 500 TK can be transferred in one day and a maximum of 1,000 TK can be transferred in a month.
- 2.55 (VAT including SD and SC) will be charged from the sender’s balance.
- 2.55 (VAT SD and SC included) will be charged from the recipient’s balance.
- After the transfer, the recipient’s account must have at least 2.5 TK.
- For details type’ help’ and send to 1000 number.
- To know more about balance transfer call 121 or 01678600786.
All Airtel operator customers can easily transfer their balance by following the above rules. Now you don’t have to worry about extra and you don’t have to worry about transferring the balance. You can now transfer the balance yourself very easily. If you have any further information regarding the balance transfer, please let us know.